Friday, September 25, 2009

Let's try this again!

The pictures loaded before the print, so if you would prefer to read first, scroll down and then come back to the pictures. I am still having a hard time learning how to upload pictures easily. They always upload backwards too....so the ones you see first are the most recent. One day, I will get it straight. Just too tired tonight to mess with it!! Enjoy!



Adam and his buddy, Pete

Regan's cheerleading squad







Adam's first day of preschool










First day of school...all the kids on our street!!!!




Dylan and Mrs. Weed

Regan at her table



First day of KINDERGARTEN!!!



Destin, FL 2009




























Adam's b-day cake








Adam is 3 yrs old





Preschool graduation





Regan doing backstroke






My favorite picture...she is "diving" in!! Love it!!!






Dylan swimming








Swim team...Coles Crocs




Let's go mom!






Dylan gymnastics




Adam swim lessons with Ms Andrea











Regan dance recital


Okay well, to say that I dropped the ball on this whole blog thing is an understatement. I thought I might try another go at it....we will see how long I can keep it up!


So much has happened in the last 5 months!! Regan and Dylan graduated pre-school, a long summer of swim team, pool parties, hanging out and staying up late, Adam turned 3 years old, a family vacation to Destin, FL, Adam started pre-school (again), Regan and Dylan started KINDERGARTEN, Dylan signed up for year-round swimming, Regan is now a cheerleader, and Adam and Dylan are paying tee-ball!!! Whew. I am sure I have left several things out, but that is a summary.


Our newest adventures are cheerleading and tee-ball. Regan cheers for the Sampson Seahawks (her elementary school) flag football team. They are simply adorable. We just got their uniforms, so the next game I can post pictures of them all decked out. Adam and Dylan are both signed up to play teeball (different teams - age), but neither have started yet. First practices are coming up. This should be very interesting, and fun! Dylan's team is the Astros, but we don't know Adam's team name yet.


So far school is going great. Adam is doing so much better this year (vs last year when I had to pull him out). He goes straight into the class and sits at his seat to start his art project for the day. Most of the time, there is no crying. He is growing up fast. Regan and Dylan are also enjoying school. They are in different classes, but they go to P.E., art, and music together. They also eat lunch at the same time and are on the playground together. Both love their teachers and have received great report cards home!!! They are very tired by the end of the day, and crazy tired by Friday.

Mark won a trip to Cabo through work (sales), so we leave for a much needed vacation (just us) in a couple of weeks. I am getting very excited, but it is stressful leaving the kids. There is so much to pull together and so many lists to make, etc. I should probably start now.


I will try my best to keep this updated. I know I have said that before...several times. For now, I will just leave you with pictures.


Love, Wendy

No comments: