Sunday, July 6, 2008

Welcome!!!

Well, I finally got around to starting a family blog to keep family and friends updated on the kids. I started slacking on the monthly Kodak Gallery photo albums, so I thought this would change things up a little bit. Feel free to save the link to your favorites, send it to friends, and check us out every now and then. I hope to update the blog at least a couple of times a week.

My plan is to start posting about everyday happenings that I want to remember about the kids, and occassionally go back in time to post about big events such as births, past holidays, etc. Eventually, I want to have a "scrapbook" of the past 4 years and the future. We will see how this all works.

Thanks for checking in!!!!

Love, Wendy

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Neat idea. Congratulations on your technical skills. Cute picture of the kids. I'll have to get a copy so I can get one blown up. I may need some tutoring on the blog stuff since this is the first time I've used it and I'm sure not up to date on those skills. Again, congrats, for pursuing your ideas and doing something new and exciting. I'll pass the word to the Yamasaks out there. bonnie

Just For Conner said...

Hey Wendy!!! YEAH...YOU DID IT! Look at your beautiful kids. I miss you so much and can't wait to catch up. Jenn

Victoria said...

We were just talking the other day about how much we miss you all. We need to get together soon.

I love that you are doing this blog. I have been wanting to do this for sometime but haven't had the guts to start one. Look forward to reading the updates.

Give everyone a big hug from the Wilbecks.

Love you guys,
Vicky