Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Keepsake video #1 finished!!!

I have been wanting to make a keepsake video of the pregnancy and birth of all the kids. I finally got around to it the other day and now that I have completed one, I don't think it will be hard to make more! I love watching this...it brings back so many memories!!! Some of it I remember like it was yesterday, and other parts I barely remember at all.

I have not figured out how to download video from our video camera onto the computer, but when I do, I will add the birth video to the movie. If you don't care to see me at my ABSOLUTE WORST, I would advise that you not click on the link! Don't worry...there is nothing graphic other than a pregnant belly. I just look horrible during the hospital stay.

Adam's video is next!

MAKE SURE YOUR VOLUME IS TURNED UP!!!


View this montage created at One True Media
Regan & Dylan 2003



Love, Wendy

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Wow they were SO tiny, Wendy! I love the pictures with dollar bill next to them - it shows how tiny they really were. And the pics at the end of them touching each other and holding hands...SO SWEET! Brought tears to my eyes! What precious little things. Very neat video, can't wait to see the next.

Heather said...

Wendy, that was so sweet! I still can't get over what you went through to get those precious babies here...You were a great Mom before they even arrived! Love the last 3 pics on the slideshow, you can see how much they loved each other that early on.
Loved it!

Victoria said...

I LOVE this video!!! They were so tiny! And Wendy, there is no way that you can look bad. Seriously, all through that video I kept thinking how beautiful you are. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see Adam's video.

Love and miss ya!
Vicky